This article explains what to do if you have successfully completed a subscription via the Google Play Store, but you do not have the access your subscription provides.
Note: This only applies to Android subscriptions from the Google Play Store.
Please verify the following
- You have an Android device
- Your MyRacePass subscription is from the Google Play Store
- Your bank account has been charged and you have a copy of your receipt
Once you have confirmed each of the above items, please continue
How to Restore a Subscription from Google Play
- Open the MRP App
- Tap the Menu at the top left corner of the screen
- Tap "Account and Settings"
- Tap "Account"
- Scroll to the bottom to find and tap the "Restore" button
If this method doesn't not work for you, please reach out to us with the email address of your account and your purchase receipt and we will request any additional info we may need.