We have a couple points we’d like to send out as we start August. Things to keep in mind, things to help keep your driver data organized, and things that will help us do the same!
- Now you can change the default recipient of the all access App subscription for the subscriber
- Previously there was an issue where the person who initially claimed the profile would by default get an App subscription and you couldn’t edit that. Well now you can! Simply go to your profile, and select “billing” to get to the place where you can edit the All Access subscriptions.
- Remember, tracks and series on the Plus plan get two free All Access subscriptions, Platinum members get 4 subscriptions, and Parter members get 6 free All Access subscriptions in the app!
Next we have a few “did you know’s” about your driver data!
- Contact lists
- You can use the contact list to edit address, contact info, emergency contacts, and personal information for drivers and car owners.
- When drivers fill out a registration, they curate this data themselves, but you can go here to edit it!
- Choose Web Management on the left side of the screen to access the web management tools. From there you can go to “tools” then “Contact List” to find the page.
- Edit default numbers and default transponders
- You can use this screen to edit the default number and default transponder associated with each driver.
- Drivers will have multiple entries here for their defaults in each type of class they have competed in with you.
- These defaults can also be managed during the entry process.
- From Web Management, navigate to Profiles, then choose Drivers.
- MRP Hard Cards make driver check in easy and fast!
- Drivers can be assigned MRP cards with a barcode on the back by sanctioning bodies or tracks.
- Have a ticket scanner at the back gate to scan a driver’s card, skip the search process on the entry screen!
- Drivers can also claim their driver profile to get access to the same MRP card barcode in the app, right on their device!
- How to send a driver merge request if a driver has a duplicate profile
- Drivers can sometimes have duplicate profiles, and we want to do all we can to avoid this.
- When you come across something like this, we want to know about it! Send us the links to each profile from MyRacePass.com and let us know which profile is the “good” one. We can merge those together to clean up the “bad” data.
We also have a special in-season sale going on for new websites and website redesigns
- The MyRacePass Promoter Mid-Season promotion is about to wrap up.
- If you have a current MyRacePass website or are looking to have MyRacePass build you a new website, you can save nearly $800 now through the end of August.
- Email us at Support@MyRacePass.com for more information or to get started.
Fall can be a busy time of year for all of us, and lots of fall specials are going to start ramping up in the next month or two. If you have any questions about special formats, event points, or anything else in the program don’t be afraid to reach out. You can reach our support team by email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.