Pill draw line-ups line up drivers based on the pill numbers drawn in the entries screen.
This applies to the following lineups:
- Hot Laps Based On Pill Draw
- Qualifying From Pill Draw Non-Staggered (Inverted)
- Qualifying From Pill Draw Non-Staggered
- Qualifying from Pill Draw
- Heat from Pill Draw (non staggered)
- Heat from Pill Draw
- A Feature from Pill
- Staggered- Lines drivers up lowest numbers to the better spots. For example in a 2 heat line-up, Pill 1 would give the inside front row of heat 1. Pill 2 would go to inside front row heat 2.
- Non-Staggered. Lines drivers up in order of low to high.
- Inverted means it will go high to low instead of low to high.