The purpose of this article is to explain the process for updating driver biography information in MyRacePass.
If you haven't already, you will need to claim your driver profile. Please review the article here for more information on how to do that.
- Log into MyRacePass.
- Click on the button underneath the MRP Button or click the "Profile" Button.
- This will take you to the profile page, here you can edit your profile image or your header image. Click here if you'd like information for how to do that. For now, scroll down to "Edit Profile" and click "Edit Now"
- This will take you to the page to add your information. Here you can add information in the Basic Info Section
- You can add biography information and more details in the details section.
- You are also able to request a hometown or name change and edit your sponsors. Adding sponsors here will allow them to be seen in the announcer's page inside MyRacePass Race Management.