The purpose of this article is to outline the process of manually uploading or deleting MRP Live race data in the MRP Live client. Under normal circumstances the client will automatically upload race data in real time. Occasionally an issue will prevent the race data from being automatically uploaded. To address this problem, the user can manually upload each race that has not been uploaded. In some situations the user may want to delete a race that has failed to upload and this document explains how to do this.
Manually Uploading Race Data
- On Setup, enter the connection code for the desired race.
It is not necessary to click the Connect button.
Click the Uploads tab and then select Pending.
- Take note of the Uploads tab which will overlay a number that represents the number of pending uploads if any exist.
- On the Pending tab any uploads that have been captured but not uploaded will be listed.
Check the box for one or more pending races, then click Upload Selected.
The process should finish promptly, but low bandwidth conditions or simultaneously uploading several races can increase the processing time.
- Once the upload is complete, the race will then be listed on the Complete tab.
Manually Deleting Race Data
- With the MRP Live client connected or not, view Uploads.
It is not necessary to enter a connection code when deleting pending uploads.
- Check the box of one or more races to be deleted.
- Click the button Delete Selected.