The purpose of this article is to guide the user in the process of creating a new season. To become more familiar with navigating Season Management, see the article here.
Creating the First Season
- The first time the user signs into Season Management a message will be displayed: No seasons found!
- Click the green button Add Season.
- In the Add Season modal complete each field.
- Year: This is the main year in which the season takes place and is used mainly for organizational purposes. The year entered will not prevent the user from using dates within a different year such as for events and registrations.
- Season Name: This is the name of the season used primarily within Season Management and is limited to 100 characters or less.
- Start Date: This is the opening date of the season. It does not need to be within the same year as the Year field, but should precede the date of all activities taking place during the season.
- End Date: This is the closing date of the season. It does not need to be the within the same year as the Year field, but should be later than the date of all activities taking place in the season.
- Click Add.
Creating New Seasons
- After the first season has been created, the green Add Season button will not be available.
- To access the Add Season modal, expand the season dropdown menu and click Create New Season.