This article outlines how to use the Windows Problem Steps Recorder (PSR) to document a problem. PSR has been a part of the Windows operating system since Windows 7. This utility is used to document the user's steps in reproducing a problem.
- Press the Windows key and type PSR.
Click the listing for psr.exe.
- Click Start Record.
- Complete the steps involved with reproducing your problem.
- When done reproducing the problem, click Stop Record.
- Click Save and save the zipped file with your problem steps record.
- Email the zipped file to MyRacePass support or attach it in the support ticket.