This article outlines the process of exporting results from MyLaps Orbits as a CSV file and importing it into MyRacePass.
Exporting the Results CSV File from Orbits
- In Orbits, open the Processing tab.
- Select the group/run of the desired results.
- Click Export results to file.
Processing the Results
- Back in MRP Race Management, select the desired event/class and view the Results tab.
- Click Upload a File.
Select File Format of Orbits (CSV).
- Click the button Choose File and pick the CSV file created in Orbits.
- Click Import.
- The imported results will be displayed.
Note: If a driver is marked in yellow, it means that the driver in the imported results does not match up with a driver in the system. Correct these by first clicking the yellow driver, then picking the associated driver on the left. The driver will turn white.
- Reposition driver results by dragging and dropping into the desired order.
- If needed, delete a driver by clicking the red x to the right.
- When satisfied with the results, click Save as Completed.