This article lists common tasks for a track to complete after the race season is over.
- Print Yearly Results and Points Reports - Print a list of results for the season and the final point standings.
- If you find one driver listed two separate times in your season points, that is probably an indication that this driver has duplicate profiles. We have an article on What to do when a driver has more than one profile.
- Working with 1099 Forms in MyRacePass - Get ready for tax season by printing the Yearly Payout Report (1099 Report).
- Publish Season Review News Article - Publish a season in review news article highlighting the points champions and thanking sponsors.
- Claim Ticket Money or Issue refunds for cancelled events - You want to make sure any tickets that you had for sale during the season you either claim the revenue for or refund for things like cancellations or rain outs.
- Remember, you can Refund an individual ticket if necessary as well.
- Also remember to award any season long Fantasy Prizes in season management.