This article outlines the process for exporting results from Westhold Race Manager as a CSV file and then importing it into MyRacePass.
Exporting the Results in Race Manager
- In Race Manager, open the timing tab and complete a race.
- When you click Stop, you will be prompted to save the results to a folder.
- Note the location of the folder and click Save.
Note: We recommend saving the results with Class - Race in the filename.
Importing the Results in MyRacePass
- Back in Race Management, select the event/class and click the Results tab.
- Click Upload a File.
In the field File Format, select Race Manager (CSV).
Click the button Choose File and select the CSV file you just created in Race Manager.
- Click Import.
- The imported results will be displayed.
Note: If a driver is marked in yellow, it means that the driver in the imported results does not match up with a driver in the system. Correct these by first clicking the yellow driver, then picking the associated driver on the left. The driver will turn white.
- Reposition driver results by dragging and dropping into the desired order.
- If needed, delete a driver by clicking the red x to the right.
- When satisfied with the results, click Save as Completed.