This article outlines the process for exporting results from Westhold Race Manager as a CSV file and then importing it into MyRacePass.
Exporting the Results in Race Manager
- In Race Manager, open the timing tab and complete a race.
- When you click Stop, you will be prompted to save the results to a folder.
- Note the location of the folder and click Save.
Note: We recommend saving the results with Class - Race in the filename.
Importing the Results in MyRacePass
Importing Results from MRP Live
On the Results tab, select the desired race from the top-left menu.
- Click the MRP Live icon with a lightning bolt.
The dropdown menu will list all race results that have been transmitted from the MRP Live Client. Choose the desired race and click Import.
You will now see the imported results displayed. Make any changes as needed by dragging and dropping drivers in the desired order or editing the available fields, then click either Save as Completed, Save as In Progress, Save as Unofficial Results or Save Only.
Note: The imported drivers are matched with Race Management drivers based on the transponder number.
If a driver is unexpectedly marked in red, verify that the transponder number is correct.
Note: Leading zeroes are ignored when matching transponder numbers.
- If you realize that you have made a mistake, you can start the process over by clicking the orange button Reset Import. This will reset the results to the state immediately after the import before any changes were made.
- If you want to start the process over completely, click Discard Changes in the bottom right of the window. This will reset the results to an empty state as if the import was never performed.
Importing Results from an Uploaded File
- Back in Race Management, select the event/class and click the Results tab.
- Click Upload a File.
In the field File Format, select Race Manager (CSV).
Click the button Choose File and select the CSV file you just created in Race Manager.
- Click Import.
- The imported results will be displayed.
Note: If a driver is marked in red, it means that the driver in the imported results does not match up with a driver in the system. Correct these by first clicking the red driver, then picking the associated driver on the left. The driver will turn white.
- Reposition driver results by dragging and dropping into the desired order.
- If needed, delete a driver by clicking the red x to the right.
- When satisfied with the results, click Save as Completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.