This article leads the user through the process of making a point adjustment.
- From the navigation menu, select Points, then click the Point Adjustments tab.
- In the Add Adjustments form in the lower-left, fill in the fields.
Driver - Begin typing the driver name and then select from the list of suggestions.
Points - Enter the positive or negative number of points to be adjusted.
Payout - Enter the positive or negative dollar amount to be adjusted.
Reason - (Optional) Enter the reason for the adjustment.
Class - Begin typing and select the desired class from the list of suggestions or click the lookup icon and choose from a list.
Schedule - Click the lookup icon and choose the desired schedule from the list.
- Click the button Add Adjustment.
Note: The form will retain the last values used to speed the data entry process.
- Use the form on the left, Filter Adjustments to specify the schedule and/or class to be displayed.
- Click Filter.
- View the desired list of adjustments.
- Find the adjustment to be deleted.
- Click the red X on the right side of the adjustment row.
- Click yes when prompted Are you sure you want to delete this point adjustment?