The purpose of this article is to outline the steps for adding a class to a schedule and familiarize the user with the available options.
- Begin by selecting Schedule | Classes from the navigation menu. This opens the Current Classes page.
- Click the Add Class button in the top-left.
- In the Add Class window that opens, select the type of racing from the dropdown menu.
- Check the box for each desired class and click Add, then return to the Current Classes page.
- The newly added class(es) should appear in the list.
- (Optional) Click the button Reorder Class, then in the Reorder Classes modal, drag and drop the classes into the desired order and click Save.
Note: The topmost class will be the class selected by default when entering results etc.
On the Current Classes page, there are a few options to choose from. When done making changes, be sure to click Save Classes.
Name Override - Use this field to change how the class name appears on your schedule.
Short Name - The abbreviated class name used in posts to Twitter and Facebook.
Pill Draw - Use this option to include the pill draw feature in the entry window.
Re Draw - Use this option to include the pill re draw feature in the entry window.
Transponders - Use this option to include the transponder field in the entry window.
Weekly - Use this option to pre-populate the class in the Add Event form (series only).
Active - Use this option to display the class in your schedule.
Note: Only Active classes will be displayed on the schedule page. Adding classes to the schedule makes it faster and easier to tag photos, videos, and news articles.