This article guides the user through the process of linking a Facebook and Twitter account to MyRacePass.
- View the MyRacePass admin dashboard by clicking the logo in the top-left.
Note: This is the first page seen after login.
- On the right under Account Messages, you will see a message for Twitter and Facebook.
- Click the link You have not added your Twitter account.
- Click the button Authenticate App.
- Log in or create a new Twitter account.
Note: If you are already logged in you can skip this step.
- If successful, you'll see Authentication Complete. You are now configured to tweet from MyRacePass.
- Click the link You have not added your Facebook account.
- You will need to log in to Facebook if you are not already.
- Then you will see the page INSTALL FACEBOOK APP, check the box beside your account name, then click Authorize Pages.
- If successful, you will see a pop-up. You can now post to Facebook through MyRacePass.