This article explains the process of adding additional user accounts for employees etc. to a profile. At the bottom (#9) explains how to remove admin access for a user.
- Begin in the admin site by clicking the gear icon on the top-right or bottom left (pending the type of site you have), then click Account Settings.
- On the settings menu (in blue) on the left, click Members.
- On the Manage User Accounts page, click the Add Member button.
- Enter the member's email address, then click Next.
- Complete the form and click Send Invite.
Email - Enter the email address that the member will use to log in.
First Name - Enter the member's first name.
Last Name - Enter the member's last name.
Role - Select a role from the dropdown menu.
An email will be sent requiring the user to click the link in order to verify the email address.
Note: The invitation will expire after 48 hours.
- (Optional) Reset a user's password by clicking the notepad icon on the right.
- (Optional) Enable/Disable a user account by clicking the red/green icon on the right.
- Removing admin access by setting the dropdown box from "Standard Admin" to "Site Member"