This article explains the process of adding additional user accounts for employees as administrators to your profile. You'll also see an instruction at the bottom (#9) that explains how to remove admin access for a user.
- Begin in the admin site by clicking the profile tab, then click Users.
- On the list that appears, anyone who's "Role" says Standard Admin will already have admin access. If the "Role" shows site member that indicates that they do not have access. The easiest way to give someone admin access to to change their "Role" to Standard admin.
- In the event that the user does not appear in your list, click the Add Member button to add them. Enter the user's email address and then click Next. If the user already has a MyRacePass account they will be added to your list on the previous page.
- If the User does not have a MyRacePass account, you'll fill out the form to have one created for them. Enter the following information for the new user:
Email - Enter the email address that the member will use to log in.
First Name - Enter the member's first name.
Last Name - Enter the member's last name.
Role - Select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the form and click Send Invite. The user will have 48 hours to verify the email and create their account.
Other options on the page include:
- Reset a user's password by clicking the notepad icon on the right.
- Enable/Disable a user account by clicking the red/green icon on the right.
- Removing admin access by setting the dropdown box from "Standard Admin" to "Site Member"