This article documents the process of managing files available for download from the Pit Board.
Adding a Category
- Begin by opening selecting Pit Board from the navigation menu.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Add a downloads category by clicking the button on the left Add Category.
- Enter a name for the category and an optional description.
Adding a File
- Hover above the category, then in the menu that appears on the far-right, click the files icon.
- In the modal window that opens, select a previously uploaded file from either the Current tab or the Available Files tab.
- Alternatively, click the Upload New File tab to upload a new file.
- Pick a date in the Revision Date field. This date represents the date the file was last revised.
- Use the Browse button to select the file to be uploaded, then click Upload File.
Deleting a Category - Hover over the category and click the red X to the right.
Reordering Categories - Hover over the category and click the up/down arrows on the right.
Editing Category Information - Hover over the category and click the edit icon on the right.