This article leads the user through the process of awarding points and payout. If a point scheme has not already been configured, start here.
- Begin by visiting the Race Points tab of the event page. From the navigation menu select Schedule | Schedule Events, then click the Race Points tab.
- In the top-left, choose the desired class, then click the button Add Point Group.
- From the modal window that appears, select the desired points scheme and one or more schedules.
- In the Apply To section, choose one or more options.
- (Optional) Check the box Award next points position to next eligible driver.
Note: If this box is checked, the points position for an ineligible driver will carryover to the next eligible driver. If unchecked, the points position for an ineligible driver will be skipped.
- (Optional) Uncheck the box beside any driver not eligible to receive points in the points group.
- Click Add.
Note: Ineligible drivers will receive pay, but not points.
- Once a point group has been added to a class, the Race Points tab will display an Edit button for each race. Use this to manually adjust awarded points or payout.
Note: Use the Recalculate Points button to reset manually edited point or payout adjustments, see here for more information.
- (Optional) Add additional point groups by clicking the button in the upper-right, Add Points, then choose the desired class.