This article outlines the steps for managing site links that appear on a Links page found in the profile menu under More | Links.
- Begin in the admin site by selecting More | Links.
- Click Add Link in the top-left.
- Complete the fields and click Add.
Name - Enter a name for the link. This will be the text that the user will click to visit the link.
Link Url - Enter the link URL.
Note: A full or partial URL will work. Example: http://google.com or google.com.
Description - Enter a description for the link. This text will appear in a paragraph below the hyperlink.
- (Optional) Click the Link text on the right to visit the link.
- (Optional) Click the notepad icon on the right to edit the link details.
- (Optional) Click the up/down arrows to reorder the link.
- (Optional) Click the red X icon on the right to delete the link.