This article outlines the process for organizing and removing media with the File Manager.
Opening File Manager
- Select Media | Photos from the navigation menu.
Note: The File Manager can be accessed from multiple locations, basically anywhere photos or videos are added.
- Click Add.
- On the left, select the gallery that contains the desired media.
Reordering Photos and Videos
- On the Current tab, select Organize then click the Re-Order button.
- Drag and drop images to the desired position.
- Click Save.
Rotating a Photo
- On the Current tab, click Organize, then hover over the desired image and click the rotate icon.
- The image will rotate 90 degrees clockwise, repeat if needed.
Viewing Enlarged Photo
- On the Current tab, select Organize, then hover over the desired image and click the magnifying glass icon.
Note: This does not alter the photo.
- A modal window displays a larger view of the image.
- Click the X in the top-right when finished.
Cropping a Photo
- On the Current tab, hover over the desired image and click the wrench icon.
- Drag the image up or down, then click Set Top.
- Review the Cropping Previews and close the window.
Editing Title/Caption and Removing Media
- On the Current tab, click Edit/Remove.
- (Optional) Enter a title for an image in the Title field and a description in the textbox below.
Note: These fields can optionally be used in a site layout.
- Remove an item by clicking the red X to the right.
Note: This does not delete the item, it only removes it from the current object (news article etc.).
- Click Save Info, then click the X in the top-right.