This article outlines the steps involved in canceling and removing an event from a schedule.
- From the navigation menu, select Schedule | Schedule Events.
- Find the desired event in the list.
Note: Use the Filter Events form on the left to narrow the list of events displayed.
- Click the garbage can icon of the event to be removed or canceled.
- A modal window opens presenting two options.
Cancelling an Event
- Click Cancel Entire Event.
- In the field Reason, select the reason for canceling the event.
- Check the box next to the disclaimer and click Save.
Un-canceling an Event
- Find the event to un-cancel.
Note: Canceled events display a red calendar icon with a small, red circle.
- Click the un-cancel icon.
- Check the box next to the disclaimer and click the Un-Cancel button.
Removing an Event
- In the form displayed above in the Event Management section, click Remove from Schedule.
- In the modal window that opens, check the box to indicate the schedule(s) from which the event will be removed.
- Click the Remove button.