This guide serves as an outline of steps to prepare track users for race day. This guide assumes that the user has already made preparations for the season such as creating a schedule, adding classes to event dates, and creating points and pay schemes. You can see an overview of these types of things in our Preparing for the Season guide.
Before the Event:
- Adding Online Registration - In a few simple steps, publish a customizable entry form that allows drivers to register for the event online.
- Publishing Pre-Race News - Generate some hype for the event by publishing a race preview on the MRP network.
During the Event:
- Connecting MRP Live to Westhold/Race Manager - Connect MRP Live to Race Manger from Westhold.
- Connecting MRP Live to Orbits - Connect MRP Live to Orbits from MyLaps.
- Configuring Race Setup - Setup the classes that will be racing, configure pill draws and transponders.
- Building an Entry List - Build your entry list, use Quick Entry to really speed up the entry process.
- Calculating Lineups - Create lineups manually or calculate automatically.
- Using Lineup Monitor - Use a monitor to display lineups at a glance.
- Using the Live Viewer to see live timing - This is a great tool for your announcer! You can view live timing and the advanced views in the browser live viewer.
- Importing Race Results - Import results from your live timing and scoring program in one click using MRP Live
After the Event:
- Entering Results - Enter race results after the event or on-the-fly if you are unable to use MRP Live.
- Awarding Points and Payout - Make quick work of determining points and payout.
- Printing Prize Checks - With the payout set, start printing checks.
- Generating Event Reports - Review updated standings, points and payout reports.
- Publishing Race Recap - Share event results with the MRP network.