The purpose of this article is to familiarize the user with the process of adding an entry to an event registration.
- Begin by opening the event registration. Select Tools | Online Registration, then click the name of the registration event from the list on the Lookup tab.
- This opens the Registration Lookup page. Click the button Add Entry.
- Complete the form and click Save.
Note: Do not enter the parent information, use the driver's actual information.
- First Name - (Required) Enter driver first name.
- Last Name - (Required) Enter driver last name.
- Address - Enter address of driver residence.
- Address Cont. - Enter additional driver address information if needed.
- City - Enter driver city of residence.
- Country - Enter country of driver residence.
- State - Enter state of driver residence.
- Zip - Enter ZIP code of driver residence.
- Email - Enter driver email address.
- Phone - Enter driver phone number.
- Birthday - (Required) Enter driver birthday.
- Gender - Select driver gender.
- Jacket Size - Enter driver jacket size.
- Rookie Year? - Check box to indicate driver is currently a rookie.
- Transponder - Enter driver transponder ID.
- Emergency Contact - Enter driver emergency contact name.
- Emergency Contact Ph - Enter driver emergency contact phone number.
- Allergies - Enter comma-separated list of known allergies.
- Class - Check at least one box.
- Car Nums - Enter a comma-separated list of acceptable car numbers in the order of preference.
- Use Driver Information? - Check this box to use the driver information as the owner information.
- First Name - Owner first name.
- Last Name - Owner last name.
- Address - Owner address.
- Address Cont. - Additional owner address information.
- City - Owner city.
- Country - Owner country.
- State - Owner state.
- Zip - Owner ZIP code.
- Email - Owner email address.
- Phone - Owner phone number.
- Check payable to - Specify either Driver or Owner.
- Payment Method - Select the payment method.
- Payment Reference # - Enter the payment reference number.
- Once entries have been added, view current registrations by specifying the desired filter criteria in the Filter Registrations control on the left.
- Confirm registrations by clicking the blue Confirm button for a driver.
- Click the view icon to view the details of a registration or the edit icon to edit.
- Click Print Confirmed | All Classes to view a list of all confirmed registrations.
- Click Export | Current Filter to create an XML export of the currently displayed registrations or All Entries to export all.