This article lists the items needed for a track to prepare for the race season.
- Add Users to Profile
- Add separate user accounts for track employees. It's important to not share user credentials. Have each person who needs access to MRP sign in with their own username/password.
- Add an Online Registration
- Add an online registration for drivers to register at your track. You can also add event specific registrations if needed. Registration is NOT the same as a driver being entered into any entry list.
- Create Points & Pay Scheme(s)
- Create a points scheme and a pay scheme (or schemes) to use at the end of a race night. This will allow you to add points and pay at the end of a race night in an automated way.
- Build a schedule
- Create an event schedule. You can have more than one schedule per season. Think of a "schedule" as a series of events that earn points together.
- Add Events to schedule
- Create events to be a part of your schedule. This is where you create individual events and decide what schedule or schedules that event should be a part of.
- Add Online Tickets
- Add tickets to your events. There is no extra cost to add online tickets. We handle refunds and chargebacks, and you receive funds immediately following your event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.