This article covers the options involved when recalculating points for a point group. The recalculation applies to one class on one schedule. If the point group was originally applied to multiple classes or schedules, the process would need to be repeated for each that needs to be recalculated.
- First open the event page from the navigation menu by selecting Schedules | Schedule Events, click the event name, then select the tab Race Points.
- Click the button Recalculate Points.
- In the modal window that appears, select the Point Scheme to be applied.
- (Optional) Uncheck the box Clear Pay Adjustments.
Note: When selected, this option will clear the payout Adj column.
- (Optional) Uncheck the box Clear Points Adjustments.
Note: When selected, this option will clear the points Adj column.
- Mark drivers ineligible for receiving points by unchecking the box beside the driver name.
- Click Calculate.
Note: Recalculating points will always override changes made in the Start, Pass, and Finish columns.