This article outlines the process for configuring race setup.
- From the navigation menu, select Schedule | Schedule Events.
- Click the name of the event to be configured.
- This opens the Overview tab of the event. Click the Lineups/Results tab.
- For the initial race setup wizard, click the Race Setup button in the blue Get Started! section.
Note: There are three main components to race setup which can be individually selected under the Race Setup icon on the left.
- Configure the racing format for the class.
# of Races - Enter the number of races for each race type.
Laps - Enter the number of laps in each race type.
# Tech - Enter the number of cars inspected for each race type.
Status - Specify either Lineups or Results. Check the box if qualifying.
- (Optional) Click More to display additional race slots.
- Click Next.
- Complete each field to configure transfers for the class.
Per Race - Use this option to specify the number of drivers transferring per race in each race type.
From Group - Use this option to specify the number of drivers transferring from the group in each race type.
Top - Specify the number of drivers transferring in each race type.
Next - Specify the number of drivers transferring after the top selections in each race type.
- Click Save & Next or Save & Close to skip the settings page.
- Configure the available options.
Use Pill Draw - Check this box to use pill draw for the class.
Use Re Draw - Check this box to use pill re draw for the class.
Use Transponders - Check this box if using transponders for the class.
Highest Pill - Set the highest possible pill number that can be drawn.
- (Optional) If integrating with Westhold Race Manager, click the button Download the MyRacePass Westhold Integration program here.
- Click Save & Close to finish or Save & Next to return to the Race Configuration tab.