This article steps through the process of entering results. If importing results from Westhold Race Manager, see the article here.
- Begin by selecting Schedule | Schedule Events from the navigation menu, then click the event name.
- This opens the Overview tab of the event page. Now click the Lineups/Results tab.
- Next, select the desired class in the top-left of the page and designate the active race (being entered) by setting the star icon in the upper-right of the race box.
- Then set the race mode in the upper-left box.
- Completed - The default race mode.
- Unofficial Results - Use this before results are finalized.
- Line-ups - Use this when building lineups.
- Rained Out - Use this for races cancelled due to weather.
- Postponed - Use this for postponed races.
- In Progress - Use this for events underway.
- There are three ways to enter results.
- Adding drivers from search, entry list or another race using the green plus symbol icon beside the driver name.
- Using Copy From Lineup to copy the starting lineup of the selected race and then re-ordering with the orange box to the left of the driver name.
- Importing results via copy/paste by using the Import button. This is covered in more detail here.
Public/Hidden - Click the box in the lower-right corner to toggle the race results page between Public and Hidden.
Re-position Driver - Click the orange box to the left of the driver being moved, then use the up/down arrow keys to re-position.
Replace Driver - Click the red box beside the driver name, then choose the replacement driver by clicking the green plus icon to the left of the new driver.
Remove Driver - Click the red X to the right of the driver number.
Share Results - Click the icon with the Facebook and Twitter icon. There are five sharing options:
- Tweet Results - Tweets the results of the selected race along with a link to the results page using the linked Twitter account.
- Tweet Lineup - Tweets the lineup of the selected race along with a link to the lineup page using the linked Twitter account.
- Facebook Results - Shares the results of the selected race and a link to the results page on the public timeline of the linked Facebook account.
- Facebook Lineup - Shares the lineup of the selected race and a link to the lineup page on the public timeline of the linked Facebook account.
- Media Format - Displays the results and lineup in a plain-text format suitable for copy/paste in the medium of your choice.
Note: See here for instructions on linking a Twitter/Facebook account to your profile.