This article outlines the process for creating an online yearly event registration.
- Begin by navigating to the Tools menu and selecting Online Registration.
- This opens the Registrations page where you will begin on the Lookup tab. Click the Add Registration Event button in the upper-left.
- A modal window Add Registration Event appears. Click Yearly Registration.
- Now on the Registration Details page, fill in the following fields:
- Registration Year - The year of the event in 4-digit form.
- Event Name - The event name as it will be displayed to the user.
- Entry Fee - The base fee charged for entry.
- Entry Opens Date/Time - The date and time when registration opens.
- Entry Closes Date/Time - The date and time when registration closes.
- Late Fee After - (Optional) The date and time when a late fee is added to the base entry fee.
- Late Fee - (Optional) In dollars, the amount of the late fee.
- Class - Select the checkbox for each class available to register.
- Additional Price - (Optional) In dollars, the additional amount to register the selected class.
- Once the desired information is entered, click Save and return to the Registrations page.
- From here you have three options available:
- View Registration Form - In upper-right above the list, click this link to open the registration forms. It is a good idea to review the appearance after adding new registrations.
- Edit - If you do find a mistake in the form, click the edit icon in the list row of the desired event to return to Registration Details.
- Active/Inactive - Mark the event active or inactive by clicking the green/red icons in the row of the selected event.