The purpose of this article is to outline the basic steps involved with getting started in Ticket Management. You can find the ticket management screen by clicking on the icon that looks like a ticket on the left hand side of the screen.
- Complete the ACH Request Form and submit by mail to MyRacePass.
Note: The form can be downloaded here.
- Compose a ticket policy. This content lets your fans know your policy for handling rainouts and refunds etc. You can find the ticket terms and policies by clicking on the Ticket Information Tab.
- Add events in Season Management. In order to add a ticket for an event, the event must first exists. See the documentation here on adding events in Season Management.
- Press the "Add tickets" button in the upper left.
- You'll need to select the date on the schedule in order to add a ticket for that event
- You'll then want to add ticket Information, Availability, and Ticket Types and prices
Once that is added, you'll be able to edit the ticket information you just inputted by clicking on the ticket title in the management view.
Other Articles that will help with online tickets:
- Getting Started with Season Management
- How Do I Add Online Registrations in Season Management?
- How Can I Refund an Individual Ticket?