Tags are keywords used to describe and share content on the MRP network. Appropriately tagging content is critical in exposing your news to the intended audience.
- Type - Indicates the type of racing in the news article. For example: Winged Sprints, Non-Winged Sprints, Stock Cars etc.
Note: Type is a required tag.
- Track - Links the article to a specific venue. Using this tag allows the article to appear on the track's news feed.
- Series - Links the article to a specific racing association. Using this tag allows the article to appear on the series' news feed.
- Driver - Links a driver to the news article and allows for sharing across the driver's site and MRP profile.
- Event - Links an event with the news article, allows the article to appear on the event profile and appends the event results to the article content.
- Class - Links the article with a specific class of racing.
- Sponsor - Links one or more sponsors to the article.
- Misc - Optional tags that can be used to improve the searchability of the article. As an example, a misc tag could identify events in a series of promotional events.
- Set Tags as Default - Clicking this link will set the currently selected tags as the default.
- Manage - Opens a separate page to configure default tags.