This article outlines the purpose and usage of the Media | Manage Files page.
The Manage Files page is used to manage the files available for download from a site.
Adding a File
- In the navigation menu, select Media | Manage Files.
- Click the button Add File in the top-left.
- Enter a date in the field Revision Date.
Note: If left blank, this will default to 1/1/1990.
- In the field Name, enter the name users will see when downloading the file.
- Upload the file by clicking Browse and selecting the file, then clicking Save.
Uses - A counter for the number of times a user has downloaded the file.
Public Link - Opens the public link to the file.
Admin Link - Opens the admin link to the file.
Edit - Opens a form to edit the file details.
Delete - Deletes the file.