The purpose of this article is to familiarize the user with the announcer screen: a page that provides announcers with quick access to driver biographies, results and points.
- In Race Management, select Tools | Announcer Screen from the top-right navigation menu.
- This opens the event page Overview tab. Click the Announcers tab.
- Choose the desired class from the top-left, then choose from the Entry List to view information for a specific driver.
Note: Drivers participating in more than one class will have a separate profile for each class.
- Make changes to a driver biography with the Edit Biography button in the top-right.
- There are four tabs to choose from in the driver information section:
- Biography - Contains driver biographical information, career highlights, crew details and sponsors.
- Results - Lists past driver results in the current series and elsewhere in the MRP network.
- Points - Lists point standings for the selected class.
- Notes - Provides a form to enter and retain driver notes.
- Enabled by default, the Auto Refresh option (upper-right) will refresh driver information periodically to ensure that the latest information is available.
Note: Auto Refresh is typically not problematic, but in a low-bandwidth situation, it may be helpful to turn this feature off.