This article provides instructions for determining the RMonitor Broadcast IP address and port number in MyLaps Orbits.
Note: Beginning with Orbits version 5 the local app feed was introduced as an alternative to the scoreboard feed. For convenience, instructions for both feeds are outlined in this document.
In MyLaps Orbits, navigate to the Distribution tab.
Note: The Scoreboard Feed row lists the IP address and port number used by the scoreboard feed.
- On the left, click Scoreboard Settings.
- The IP address and port number are listed in the section Host Information.
- Check the box Enable Scoreboard Feed and click OK to enable the scoreboard feed. The MRP Live client should now be able to connect to the displayed port number and IP address.
Local App Feed
- In MyLaps Orbits, navigate to the Distribution tab.
- On the left, click Start local App Feed.
- In the App Feed window that opens click the row that says Local App Feed.
Note: This row lists the IP address and port number used by the local app feed.
To enable the local app feed, check the box Enable local App Feed in the Local App Feed Settings window, then click OK.
The red light to the right will change from red to green. You should now be able to connect the MRP Live client to the listed port number and IP address.
Note: The local app feed will only be operational while the App Feed window remains open.
Please sign in to leave a comment.