Sometimes problems occur that prevent the MRP app from posting to Facebook. In this scenario one of the recommended resolution steps is to reauthorize the app. This article lists the steps for completely reauthorizing the MRP app in Facebook.
Open the Facebook app settings page here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
- Click the 'x' to remove the MyRacePass app.
Attempt to post news to Facebook from MRP Admin.
- You will be prompted to authorize the MyRacePass Facebook app, Click here to login.
A page will open INSTALL FACEBOOK APP.
- Select your site in the list Authorize to Site:.
- Check the box for your page, then click Authorize Pages.
Again attempt to post news to Facebook.
Note: If the process was successful, you should not be prompted to log in.
- Check your Facebook page and verify that your news was posted.