The purpose of this article is to familiarize yourself with using MRP Live in the browser.
Opening the Lap Viewer in the Browser
- Open the event in Race Management
In the MRP Live menu on the top-right select Lap Viewer.
Note: If the race is not being monitored with the MRP Live client, the Lap Viewer option will not appear.
- The Lap Viewer will open in a new window.
Features of the Lap Viewer
- View Toggle - You can use this drop down to change the view from Running Order, Best Lap, or Positions Gained.Note: If your race name has any of the Best Lap View Keywords (hot laps, hotlaps, qualifying, time trials, practice, competitors), the view will automatically change to Best Lap
- Gap - This column shows the gap between that driver and the driver ahead of him, not the gap between the driver and the leader.
- Pin - The pin will show lap information of the last three laps for the most recent driver to cross the scoring loop.
- A) Expand to show all laps, not just the last three.
- B) Pin this view for the driver you select, not the most recent to cross the line.
4. Expanded View - Shows expanded information in the lap viewer
All of the Features in the lap viewer correspond with features the fans see in the app.